Join me for this 2 days drawing course at Crafters Collective, located at Birkegade 19, kl. 2200 København N, on the following dates and times:
- Saturday, April 7th, from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Sunday, April 8th, from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Doing day 1 of the workshop:
- You will get basic knowledge about pencil drawing, understanding of essential techniques and how to create realistic drawings.
- You will learn how to scale any image up to your wanted size using only 3 lines – this can also be implemented to you canvas if you paint.
- You will be guided through a session of speed drawing – pushing your own boundaries which we will use doing our pastel drawing in day 2.
Doing day 2 of workshop:
Today you will work with dry pastels.
- You will get a small introduction to the materials and how to reverse the shading techniques – now using light to create a beautiful drawing on black paper.
- Working with dry pastels and how you can use colours in your drawing as well.
- You will create a piece of art ready to adorn your walls.
Throughout the workshop, you’ll develop skills in proportion, freehand drawing, light and shadow manipulation for depth, and sharpen your artistic vision. Whether your passion lies in drawing or painting, this workshop offers valuable techniques applicable to both mediums.
- All pastel drawing materials are included.
- Normal pencils, kneaded eraser and ruler (50 cm) must be bought before class.
Join me for a weekend dedicated to the honesty of art.
“Drawing is the honesty of the art. There is no possibility of cheating. It is either good or bad.”
I look forward to seeing you there!