Art has always been a part of my life since, as a 14-year-old, I held a brush in my hand for the first time. At that time, I worked primarily with a mix of oil paint and collage elements, which was what my parents introduced me to. In 2015 I found my own niche in pastel drawing, which I have worked with ever since. It’s a style that suits my temperament and love for pop art and strong colors perfectly. I often work on adding other elements and textures to the drawing to create another dimension. My art is characterised by a strong focus on strong colors, details and depictions of modern human.
Education and Exposure:
- 2023 – Art fair Creative Mind in Berlin.
- 2023 – Collective exhibition in art fair in Edinburgh
- 2023 – Part of the artist book 101 Kunstnere, Tom Jørgensen.
- 2022 – At the art fair Art Nordic in the Lokomotivværkstedet.
- 2022 – At the art fair Creative Mind in Øksnehallen.
- 2021 – Superhero exhibition at Café Kester Tomas
- 2021 – Solo exhibition at Art Escape Studio
- 2021 – Development of own clothing collection based on my art.
- 2020 – Beginning of own art class with lessons in pencil drawing and pastel drawing
- 2020 – Collaboration with Lyne and Lindberg Group and SOS Children’s Villages
- 2019 – Exhibition of superhero drawings at Ordrup Library in connection with their Superhero Meet.
- 2019 – Collaboration with Danish fashion photographer, who provided original work for drawing.
- 2018 – Ongoing delivery of works to gallery KBH Kunst, Helle Borre. Gallery KBH art, Øster Søgade 34, 1357 Copenhagen K
- 2015 – 2017 Teaching by Pedro Dougnac. El TALLER DE ARTE DOUGNAC, Calle Comedias, 9 3ª Planta, 29008 Málaga, España
Get In Touch