The art of
For future students
Do you want to lean to draw realistic drawings?
I have been teaching my own drawing class since 2018 where I returned to Denmark after 5 years in Spain. I love teaching – and seeing the look in my students faces when they finish a drawing they didn’t think they could do is absolutely amazing.
The class is divided in three parts;
- Learning to scale and do proportions.
- Combine shadows.
- Developing your “artistic eye”.
- Learning to work at an easel.
- Understanding how to use the different pencils, moldable eraser and working on paper.
White and gay pastels on black paper:
- First step in the pastel-art world.
- Learning to work with light instead of shadows in drawings.
- Working with grey pastels in different shades building on top of the shadow techniques learned from pencil.
Colour pastels on coloured paper:
- Drawing style that is similar to oil-painting.
- Working with layers, understanding colours and how to combine them.
- Also learning how to work with coloured paper thinking it into the expression of the drawing.
- Big focus on developing a unique drawing style, and adding elements drawn in freehand
Sign up here.